wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

is there a difference between the different types of fortune tellers,cannot seem to get a answer on here,so I will ask our tarot reader at the lowedges market tomorrow if there is

and will let you know Monday,hope I will be okay by Monday what if she tells me something bad,so will reply mon,if anyone else wants to try the tarot reading its this sun 12noon to 4pm at the lowedges indoor outdoor market lowedges gresley road if not we have 30 plus more stalls,should of asked if weather will be good or not for the huge kids slide thanks bassett one

Lynn brown at foxhill was a good medium not sure if she is still in Sheffield heard she moved but then came back ??

so if any body knows Lynn brown please pm me details

I second this, I believe she is back in Sheffield, I saw her a few months back on Margetson shops. I had a reading with her in the early 90's.

You win a fully functioning sarcasm detector.

yay! now i just need a sense of humour bypass and i'll fit in perfectly round here :D

better read this quick, i've a PREMONITION (see, it's on topic) this post won't be around for long either...