wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

I went to see her about 5 years ago and absolutely nothing she said came true, and she got some things way off beam. For a start, both my parents are dead (since 1994) and she said I was worn out looking after my dad. She told me I would meet some rich bloke and go and live in France or somewhere similar by the sea, and that I would be bought an expensive car. I am still in Sheffield, my partner was made redundant and I am driving my T registration Ford to this day. She correctly said that I was a teacher and I don't know how she got that right, and she knew I had cats - but I could have been covered in cat hairs! However, she was very nice!

This is about Joanne Gregory, by the way.

• 2 months later...
Why do people believe such rubbish works?, why are people so gullible?

I think for some people it's a genuine emotional need/urge, rather than simple gullibility. Many people hope there is something better after death and they wish to know that their lost loved ones are okay.