wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

No doubt it's happened before and relatives have had to step in.

They'd say the person was taking advantage, but they'd say they were providing comfort.

I'd still like to see em dragged in front of a court and made to prove they are not full of crap.

Edited by geared

• 1 year later...
38 minutes ago, Lucyjane said:

Hi just wondering if there’s any good mediums that do seances with or without ouija board. But purpose of contacting spirits eg 

No, because that's not possible. 

There's a reason why all the Ouija rights and patents are owned by Hasbro, the toy and boardgame maker. 

• 10 months later...

Does anyone know any really good genuine mediums / clairvoyants  

ones that say names etc 

I’ve seen some older posts about a lady called Ruth from manor but have been unsuccessful in finding her details to contact her , if anyone knows of any really good ones that don’t require u to talk and mention names etc please let me know thanks x

Edited by initemz
Asking in wrong place

They don’t exsist.

Some may actually believe they can talk to the dead, but NOT ONE has been able to ‘prove’ their ‘powers’ under any kind of scientific test. Although they will come up with a plethora of reasons why.

Sadly, people are so desperate to want to know, that they often miss all the tricks they use and will ‘find’ links to vague comments or names that are completely wrong. But i guess it brings some people comort.

Remember when you book to see one, finding out about your life is so easy these days with social media.

I understand that there’s are believers, thats you prerogative and opinion. This is just mine.

Grief vampires..

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2021 at 09:08, Ant68 said:

They don’t exsist.

Some may actually believe they can talk to the dead, but NOT ONE has been able to ‘prove’ their ‘powers’ under any kind of scientific test. Although they will come up with a plethora of reasons why.

Sadly, people are so desperate to want to know, that they often miss all the tricks they use and will ‘find’ links to vague comments or names that are completely wrong. But i guess it brings some people comort.

Remember when you book to see one, finding out about your life is so easy these days with social media.

I understand that there’s are believers, thats you prerogative and opinion. This is just mine.

Grief vampires..

I agree with everything you say. 

• 1 year later...

Before you spend any money, ask yourselves this...

Out of all of the millions of people around the world who claim to have this superpower, how many of them use it for a benevolent cause?  How many of them use it in an altruistic way, for the good of humankind?

Vs.

How many use it to make a few quid for themselves, after first convincing people by telling them about stuff that has already happened

Hmm?

Edited by RootsBooster
typo

19 minutes ago, RootsBooster said:

Before you spend any money, ask yourselves this...

Out of all of the millions of people around the world who claim to have this superpower, how many of them use it for a benevolent cause?  How many of them use it in an altruistic way, for the good of humankind?

Vs.

How many use it to make a few quid for themselves, after first convincing people by telling them about stuff that has already happened

Hmm?

You'd think that after all these years of the chosen few talking to the dead the personal messages would have advanced a bit further than 'Uncle Bob wants you to know that he's very proud of you'.   How about 'the missing treasure is under the cellar floor' or 'I was bumped off by cousin Janice and she also faked my will'.  Such a disappointment. 

Listen to the excellent Patrick Jane:

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

You'd think that after all these years of the chosen few talking to the dead the personal messages would have advanced a bit further than 'Uncle Bob wants you to know that he's very proud of you'.   How about 'the missing treasure is under the cellar floor' or 'I was bumped off by cousin Janice and she also faked my will'.  Such a disappointment. 

Listen to the excellent Patrick Jane:

I knew you were going to say this , yesterday 😁