Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Are you shaped like a fish?

Close, but no cigar Ken. There is one part of myself that I've often considered rather fish-like in its form. ( Note to Forum 'humourists' - this is not, repeat not, a reference to my reproductive system. Thankyou.)

Close, but no cigar Ken. There is one part of myself that I've often considered rather fish-like in its form. ( Note to Forum 'humourists' - this is not, repeat not, a reference to my reproductive system. Thankyou.)

It's the gills, isn't it? Those are a dead giveaway ;) .

A clairvoyant was supposed to be appearing at Bolsterstone village hall s few months back but 3 days before it was supposed to take place a sign appeared that read:

"Clairvoyant cancelled due to unforseen circumstances"

Priceless!!

• 3 weeks later...
Brenda Diskin is amazing. She's a clairvoyant and trance medium, spiritual healer and reiki master.

I didn't even believe in all that psycic and spiritual 'mumbo jumbo' until she gave me a reading. She was scarily accurate.

She's also very honest - and if she doesn't pick anything up for you then she won't take your money (this happened to a friend of mine).

A reading with her costs about £20, and she records it on tape so you can play it back at a later date.

You can email her at sacredearth@blueyounder.co.uk or sacredearth2@hotmail.com, and her website is http://destined.to/sacredearth :thumbsup:

Just had a peep on Brenda's website, does she do her readings in person or over the phone etc?

Ok so I want to go & see a clairvoyant.

The obvious pitfalls with this are that alot of them are fakes, so does anyone have any personal experiences they can / will share ? I'd like to go to one with a decent reputation.

If you need one desperately, surely if it’s a real clairvoyant he/she will find you!