Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...

I can recommend an excellent psychic/clairvoyant who yes, is able to act as a medium for people who have died.

PM me if you're interested in having his number or if you want to talk further about this subject.

Please don't bother trying to engage me with fatuous or sarky comment btw, I'm only posting this because some people have asked genuinely for the information.

And if you are only interested in talking the mick on this thread then shut the **** up, ok? Your ignorance is unbecoming, not to say irritating and tedius to those of us who have experience of the subject that you clearly do not.

;)

Originally posted by SHsheff

I can recommend an excellent psychic/clairvoyant who yes, is able to act as a medium for people who have died.

PM me if you're interested in having his number or if you want to talk further about this subject.

Please don't bother trying to engage me with fatuous or sarky comment btw, I'm only posting this because some people have asked genuinely for the information.

And if you are only interested in talking the mick on this thread then shut the **** up, ok? Your ignorance is unbecoming, not to say irritating and tedius to those of us who have experience of the subject that you clearly do not.

;)

I've worked with a psychic/clairvoyant thank you when on investigations with Yorkshire Paranormal Society SHsheff so you comments just prove what i've always thought about them and telling us to **** off dont win friends matey

Originally posted by wwp8

any one recomend any decent clairvoyant?

no other answers please.

Ok, np. I was respecting the request of the original poster that the answers be kept to the question.

But of course, if you choose to take the mick out of someone's request for information, then it's your choice, Jon.

Originally posted by Jon

I've worked with a psychic/clairvoyant thank you when on investigations with Yorkshire Paranormal Society SHsheff so you comments just prove what i've always thought about them and telling us to **** off dont win friends matey

In what way do my comments prove what you've always thought about them? You clearly do not have the experience that I have, or you wouldn't write what you do.

Originally posted by SHsheff

Ok, np. I was respecting the request of the original poster that the answers be kept to the question.

But of course, if you choose to take the mick out of someone's request for information, then it's your choice, Jon.

In what way do my comments prove what you've always thought about them? You clearly do not have the experience that I have, or you wouldn't write what you do.

I've worked with two psychic/clairvoyants thank you when on investigations with the Yorkshire Paranormal Society. But then i don't have your experience like you said. We bow down to your great knowledge :thumbsup: Why do psychic/clairvoyants have to charge people if this is a gift from a higher power then it should be free.

LOVE & LIGHT