wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Ive never been to one, so not really expert, but heard some ok reports about Yvonne Clapperton, I think you can actually record what she says and take it away with you, let us know how you get on if you go, its something I would be curious to try, but a bit worried about what Id hear:mad::(

Hi everyone, there have been a few posts about people looking for good claivoyants in sheffield but I am actually after a medium who speaks to spirits. A clairvoyant is someone who can tell me my future and I don't want that, I'm after a medium who can connect with spirits as my Aunt went a few years ago and I have always fancied going myself to see if any of my family wanted to get in contact with me.

Could anyone give me any details of any in Sheffield.

P.S I would be grateful for no posts saying 'if they were any good they would come to you' as a medium cannot see the future only speak to spirits.

Thank you very much

Ive never been to one, so not really expert, but heard some ok reports about Yvonne Clapperton, I think you can actually record what she says and take it away with you, let us know how you get on if you go, its something I would be curious to try, but a bit worried about what Id hear:mad::(

I went to her and thoroughly believed every word she said... but not any more, put your money to better use.

I remember being in blackpool with the lads and has we walked past one of the clairvoyants on the main rd one came outside.She said to my mate "do you want your palm reading",he replied "No and if you were anygood at your job you would have known that".Brilliant.:hihi: