wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

My friend went today to see a lady called Joanne Gregory. When my friend was round here beforehand I said out loud to her "OK Thomas, come through today" (he's my brother who has died). When my friend was in with her later on she said, "I've got a Tom, no, Thomas here" to which my friend explained it was her best friend's brother. He was usually Thomas but I've named my son Tom after him so sometimes when I'm talking about my brother I'll say Tom first by accident. She also said that I had a cupboard door which was broken in an usual way and that he did it to let me know he was there. When my friend told me that (over the phone afterwards) I looked over at the broken door on the cupboard in our sitting room which somehow snapped lengthways rather than coming off the hinges or something. I was impressed! She said other things about my friend's life which were very relevant.

my mom went to see her firstly about ten years ago we still have the tape she recorded at the session ! she was brilliant almost everything she said was either true or came true even down to names and birthdays ! then she went again last year and she was crap didnt get a thing right told her she'd have another daughter next year lol she had the historectomy 15 years ago so ..

Hi,

I just wondered if anyone has ever been to seen Betty the Clairvoyant, just off City Road?

If so, just wondered if anything had come true that she forecast?

i seen this lady,and i didnt like wot was said,but it all came as she said,she was 100%,my partner as been twice,but she told her a load off crap last time,

Amazed that these frauds are still around.Possibly a reflection on the credulity of half-witted customers who are usually lonely women.

Think the Trading Standards should bust a few doors to protect the stupid.

Come back Doris Stokes -you old cheat -where's my message now.