Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Originally posted by Cyclone

does that mean I can't make fun of people who believe in fairies, or believe that aliens really run the government?

And what about adults who still believe in santa claus, surely they are fair game for a little mick taking?

I guess it's a thin line 'tween making fun of someone's beliefs (spiritualism is a religion, or a form of religium - spiritualist meetings often start with the Lord's Prayer and hymns) and making fun of people whose opinions you feel are ripe for micky-taking.

And I guess the point at which the line is crossed from respect to fair game depends on your point of view. It would be very easy to highlight ridiculous (to non-followers) aspects of most religions (you'll forgive me for not doing so, I can get in enough trouble without doing that!) but we tend to not do so out of respect/no desire to cause pointless offence.

PS. Are you saying fairies don't exist after all? :(

NB, the above was a joke...

Originally posted by Hedie

Jon - I thought your post about the shoes was really, really funny!!

Best laugh I've had in ages!!!:hihi:

Would be interested in getting numbers of anyone that comes recommended ...

I've PM'd you (well, I'm about to!)

Ok so I want to go & see a clairvoyant.

The obvious pitfalls with this are that alot of them are fakes, so does anyone have any personal experiences they can / will share ? I'd like to go to one with a decent reputation.

Originally posted by Lindseyw

Ok so I want to go & see a clairvoyant.

The obvious pitfalls with this are that alot of them are fakes, so does anyone have any personal experiences they can / will share ? I'd like to go to one with a decent reputation.

Used to be one on the corner of Clarkson St few years back, students probably took that over too!

think i have come to the conclusion that if ur meant to meet one, then u will. i kept finding em popping up in unusual places like training at work, clients through work and college all in short space of time. so i reckon if it gonna then its gonna. A good one wouldnt have to advertise would they? word of mouth i think would be better

Brenda Diskin is amazing. She's a clairvoyant and trance medium, spiritual healer and reiki master.

I didn't even believe in all that psycic and spiritual 'mumbo jumbo' until she gave me a reading. She was scarily accurate.

She's also very honest - and if she doesn't pick anything up for you then she won't take your money (this happened to a friend of mine).

A reading with her costs about £20, and she records it on tape so you can play it back at a later date.

You can email her at sacredearth@blueyounder.co.uk or sacredearth2@hotmail.com, and her website is http://destined.to/sacredearth :thumbsup:

Originally posted by JBee

Brenda Diskin is amazing. She's a clairvoyant and trance medium, spiritual healer and reiki master.

I didn't even believe in all that psycic and spiritual 'mumbo jumbo' until she gave me a reading. She was scarily accurate.

She's also very honest - and if she doesn't pick anything up for you then she won't take your money (this happened to a friend of mine).

I reading with her costs about £20, and she records it on tape so you can play it back at a later date.

You can email her at sacredearth@blueyounder.co.uk or sacredearth2@hotmail.com, and her website is http://destined.to/sacredearth :thumbsup:

has she got a son called mike? by any chance?