wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

They could be doing it for the power and the ego trip though.

Well I think I judge characters well and know they are both gold hearted, gentle people. My friends that have had 'meetings' with them have been shocked on how accurate they have been. They are humble people and don't like to 'show off' their abilities, far from egotistical. However if you don't believe in humans having such abilities there is no point seeking them out. I personally like things to be a suprise and would hate someone to ruin it for me, a bit like a movie!

My friends that have had 'meetings' with them have been shocked on how accurate they have been.

They can't be any more accurate than the "meetings" I've been to, all of which were with professional magicians who openly stated that they were not clairvoyants and they were just using trickery and subtlety to make people think they were good. Since those who claim to be clairvoyants (a) aren't any better, and (b) don't or can't explain their methods... the only sensible conclusion is that they are using the same trickery but they're lying about it.

They can't be any more accurate than the "meetings" I've been to, all of which were with professional magicians who openly stated that they were not clairvoyants and they were just using trickery and subtlety to make people think they were good. Since those who claim to be clairvoyants (a) aren't any better, and (b) don't or can't explain their methods... the only sensible conclusion is that they are using the same trickery but they're lying about it.

That is YOUR version/belief of 'how it works', but it depends on what your beliefs are. I personally have a different view as I am sure many others on this thread have completely different opinions to me and you.

If it makes the OP feel better through hard times, I am all for it. Just get someone who is highly recommended so your not dissapointed, which could make you feel worse.

Good luck in finding what your searching for

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I heard you and I have the no thanks.

What amazes me is that people who take the mick out of this bother to read about it on this web site. If you only wont to take the p--s then get a life and stop annoying people who believe.