wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

how much does she charge ?? last few i have seen have not been to good and my partner has never had a reading and would love one.. thanks

£10 for an hour dont try going regular tho cause she wont see you for up to a year after as she says there will be nothing new to tell you.

she even records the session so you can take it home with you and re listen to it.

I'm a total sceptic when it comes to this stuff, but I would like to visit a medium sometime just to see how they operate. Has anyone read Derren Brown's book? He talks about an experiment he did where he took a bunch of random people and wrote them a "reading". Nearly everyone in the group said it was frighteningly accurate. Then Derren told them all the readings were identical. I love that guy. In a non-gay way ;)

Why on earth do people want to pay good money for a reading of any sort, when they could be complete fake? Is there any such thing as a real clairvoyant?

Why would you want to know from someone else what you've done in the past? You already know....what the future holds?

The future is what you make it, with a positive attitude your life will get better, will lead to a better job etc

Oh I don't know, maybe it's just me?

As for contacting the dead? There are dead people's soles all around you, as people die each and everyday....sometimes they guide you when your down, sometimes it's just fate.

I may walk under a bus tomorrow...there's not a tarot reader or clairvoiant on earth that could predict it:suspect:

Beware there ARE a lot of fakes out there who are very willing to take your money, to tell you stuff you already know.

I'm a total sceptic when it comes to this stuff, but I would like to visit a medium sometime just to see how they operate. Has anyone read Derren Brown's book? He talks about an experiment he did where he took a bunch of random people and wrote them a "reading". Nearly everyone in the group said it was frighteningly accurate. Then Derren told them all the readings were identical. I love that guy. In a non-gay way ;)

Hey, when you find one, we'll both go together! There are things that have occured in my life that are so bizzare, it would take someone extremely gifted to unravel it all:hihi:

Thought people reading this might be interested to know that Sally Morgan is appearing at Sheffield City Hall in March. I've just finished reading her book and can't wait to go and see her. I've never really believed in this sort of thing but she is really quite remarkable.