wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

im been to yvonne,just off abbeydale road,she was brillient and everythings come true about what she said.

She must have improved with age, I went 25 years ago to her, and I'm still waiting for anything she said to happen. :suspect: Save your money instead of filling her tax free pockets.

Megathread created.

Could we not have kept two threads open Medusa? One for discussing mediums, psychics and clairvoyants in general, and another one for the more specific thread of recommendations? Now anyone who makes an enquiry is going to be swamped with thinly disguised abuse such as the post above yours:

I'm a fully qualified medium and can tell you that in a past life in the 17th centuary you were hung for being an idiot

plus it's going to make the information much harder to find.

Forumers whos beliefs encompass the paranormal should be allowed to post freely on a dedicated thread without wading through discussions over the validity of their beliefs. You wouldn't after all get this in the wanted section which is more or less all this is.

We're also in the unwanted position of having a mediums megathread in the Sheffield section as opposed to the General section. But then if it's moved across to General, that's not where you'd be looking for a local mediums post.

Could we not have kept two threads open Medusa? One for discussing mediums, psychics and clairvoyants in general, and another one for the more specific thread of recommendations? Now anyone who makes an enquiry is going to be swamped with thinly disguised abuse such as the post above yours:

plus it's going to make the information much harder to find.

Forumers whos beliefs encompass the paranormal should be allowed to post freely on a dedicated thread without wading through discussions over the validity of their beliefs. You wouldn't after all get this in the wanted section which is more or less all this is.

We're also in the unwanted position of having a mediums megathread in the Sheffield section as opposed to the General section. But then if it's moved across to General, that's not where you'd be looking for a local mediums post.

I agree, this will be stamped all over by people who have nothing better to do than mock other people's beliefs.