wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

I saw a clairvoyant and a week later was in hospital...psych unit...Would rather consult the living about the future....why consult the dead. Very dangerous stuff...can see the appeal....but it bit me hard. It defiled me all that stuff.

So are you saying that you seeing a medium directly resulted in hospitalisation a week later? Mental illness placed you in hospital, you needed counselling. You didn't need a medium, nor a priest. You needed counselling.

The act of seeing a medium doesn't defile, that's laughable. You make it sound like a cult religion or devil worship.

Defiled you. Jeeeeezuz. :roll:

My goodness me!

This threads been going for years!

Dont people realise that people can "train" to be psychic, and isnt actually their actual ability to speak to the dead, or see the future??!

This is why a number of "mediums" or Clairvoyants will say number of names, like john, johnny, jonothan, james, jimmy... and so on,, until they get the right one!! Its merely celver guessing.

Derren Brown says you can actually learn the types of skills that mediums employ, in order to take advantage of people who are vulnerable! Its so wrong!

My goodness me!

This threads been going for years!

Dont people realise that people can "train" to be psychic, and isnt actually their actual ability to speak to the dead, or see the future??!

This is why a number of "mediums" or Clairvoyants will say number of names, like john, johnny, jonothan, james, jimmy... and so on,, until they get the right one!! Its merely celver guessing.

Derren Brown says you can actually learn the types of skills that mediums employ, in order to take advantage of people who are vulnerable! Its so wrong!

Not sure about that, one named my brother straight off to a friend who went and I'd asked him to come through earlier in the day.

It takes a bit more than guesswork to be able to do that.

IMO this thread should be renamed to The Clairvoyant Megathread- all slagging in here please. 10 recommendations 10,000 slagging off. Not a good idea.:(

The voices of dissent don't see to be being heard. Or are, but aren't being responded to. Could I suggest to everyone who has a problem with the merged thread approach contact the help desk? Maybe then we could acheive the desired rersult, or at least get a response.

A lot of people find comfort in hard drugs, so i guess that makes the pusher OK then ?

Idiotic. Surely the most dumbass comment this year.

Hard drugs are illegal mateyboy, the paranormal isn't. Engage the brain before the mouth.

Actually, claiming to be psychic and accepting money for services may well be illegal "matey".

Reaaaally? Care to back that up? The Fraudulent Mediums Act 1951 was repealed on 26th May, this year. And we've downgraded to "might well be" now, have we? You're comparison of mediums to drug pushers is just stupid.

And not all hard drugs ARE illegal

LMAO. Loving the reasoning. Where exactly are you going with this comparison?

Your idiotic post is precicely the reason why the thread shouldn't have been merged.