wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

I went to see betty yesterday, and i didn't think she was very good. She has had some good ratings on her, i have seen much better.

Anyone seen Joanne Gregory?

Not personally but my friend has and she said loads of accurate things and she was the one that gave me messages via my friend from my brother. I do plan to go and see her.

Actually, claiming to be psychic and accepting money for services may well be illegal "matey". Do research before engaging typing fingers.

And not all hard drugs ARE illegal, Mate boy.

Well said. As no-one has ever proved that the paranormal exists, anyone claiming to be a clairvoyant who talks to dead people is a fraud, and fraud is illegal!

You're being over sensitive. People are allowed to disagree with you. They're also not obliged to treat this subject as seriously as you do.

Saying something you don't want to hear is not bullying.

Actually, that's not entirely true OR fair.

Have a look at the religious threads, you don't get people slagging off peoples' beliefs as you have done here.

People should be entitled to make up their own minds. And, regardless of whether it's true or not, if it gives someone peace of mind or makes them just a little bit happier, then it can't all be a bad thing.

People should be entitled to make up their own minds. And, regardless of whether it's true or not, if it gives someone peace of mind or makes them just a little bit happier, then it can't all be a bad thing.

You are entitled to make up your own mind, it's just that by espousing your decision in public, you're also allowing other peolpe to legitimately ridicule you for it.

As for things that make you just a little bit happier etc, I refer you to my previous answer, you know, the one which is "Idiotic" and "Surely the most dumbass comment this year."

• 2 weeks later...
You are entitled to make up your own mind, it's just that by espousing your decision in public, you're also allowing other peolpe to legitimately ridicule you for it.

I think people should treat each other with a little more respect than that. But I guess I live in a stupidly idealistic quasi-reality...

I also don't think for a second that people can speak to the dead, but there are lots of card readers who have nothing to do with that side of their religion.

As for things that make you just a little bit happier etc, I refer you to my previous answer, you know, the one which is "Idiotic" and "Surely the most dumbass comment this year."

BAH. There have been FAR more stupid and idiotic comments made this year. That barely cuts the mustard... :)

Yes if you want to troll through over 300 slagging offs to find maybe a dozen recommendations.:( Your better asking for recommendations to be pm'ed to you.:mad:

Well said.

Sheffield Forum embraces a wide variety of interests, but any accomodation for paranormal interests died a death when this monstrosity of a thread was hacked together.

Disgusting. :mad: