wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Watch Derren Brown "Messiah" if you can get hold of it - now that really is impressive, and he freely admits it's all trickery. Also see his

with Dawkins about how cold reading works, if you've got some time to spare.

Anyone else going to see his tour?

How could I possibly be jealous of something that doesn't exist? Are you jealous of my ghost Ferrari?

I'm not trying to belittle anyone, I'm just trying to stop people wasting their hard earned money and time, which money can't buy.

Spot on.

All this psychic stuff shows how naive and sheep like some people are.

there not all crap, i had one my brother died then i found out i was pregnant 4 days later after the baby was born we wanted to do it, and we did i was a non believer but she told me things nobody would have known, abotu my baby what passed over my bother my other brother nobody knows about till now, and my son i have now weird strange things what have happend and what she said would happn and have what nobody wouldhave known at all, explain that one becuse i have no answers

there not all crap, i had one my brother died then i found out i was pregnant 4 days later after the baby was born we wanted to do it, and we did i was a non believer but she told me things nobody would have known, abotu my baby what passed over my bother my other brother nobody knows about till now, and my son i have now weird strange things what have happend and what she said would happn and have what nobody wouldhave known at all, explain that one becuse i have no answers

I could possibly explain it if I could read your post, consider me a pedant, but I'm afraid that your lack of punctuation and spelling renders your post almost unreadable. Have you got a Spell Checker on your computer, it may help.