wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Joanne Gregory is very good, one of only 2 mediums to have given me a relevant message.

The other, a lady called Sue Bell comes to my home. She psychometrised one of my photos, told me who was in in it then told me my sister in law would have a baby by the end of the year. Rubbish I said, they say they will never have children - wait and see. Sure enough, 2 months after my reading sister in law is up duff.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested there is a clairvoyant coming to Wadsley Bridge WMC on Thursday 21st May at 7.30.Tickets are £3 or pay on the door.The clairvoyants name is Gareth Lewis and he is back by popular demand.

Last year when he came he altered a few peoples conceptions by revealing things that he couldn't have known beforehand.

His website http://www.gareth-lewis.comFor any further information please ring the club on 0114 2313151.

Edited by feederfil

I read Tarot cards just for fun. I've been reading them since I was little, my Mom taught me and she's really good. My grandma and grandpa were spiritualists.

I'm still practicing so I would love to be able to help people, whilst helping myself learn them a little more. I would never charge any money for it I don't agree with it :)

I did some recently on a group of my boyfriends friends who came to visit me, two of them said it was scarily spot on, one said it was accurate but didn't answer his question, and the other ones really quiet so he didn't say much.

So, they're my reviews haha. I'm not promising anything, but what have you got to lose?