Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Originally posted by Don_Kiddick

Of course she'll now be searching through all your old posts on here & genning-up on you... :roll:

fools & their money...

They wont learn much if they trawl through yours Don :D

Brenda Diskin is the only clairvoyant our shop will put forward to anyone seeking such. Others have tried, including one gent who apparently appeared on the television, but we were not too sure about him.

We will not put forward anyone who we believe may be a sham artist. Brenda seems to be good at what she does so there you go.

Take a chance. Visit her. You may find yourself scarily surprised.

Dragon

I think we all secretly would like to see Brenda for a reading but dont like to admit it. Let me know what shes like,and I might go myself.As Im a pensioner she may be able to tell me when im going to pop my clogs,then I can have a really good time until then.By the way how much does she charge ? You can see im serious now cant you !

Additional note for anyone who is interested - Brenda does healing therapies. Reiki 1, 2 and Masters, workshops and courses, as well as being a clairvoyant and tarot reader. She is almost as good at tarot as me - but not quite.

If you want her contact number or e-mail addresss then pm me as I doubt the mods would like me to display those details.

Like I said - she is good, and because of this the only person we would advise people to see.

Dragon

Hiya Lindsey,

As one of the people who recommended Brenda to you on your earlier thread, I really hope you have a good time and what she says is relevent to you.

There's no need to be spooked, she's a very nice lady and if you ask her she will explain what she's doing so you know what's going on.

It's worth keep the tape she makes for you too. When I first met her some of the stuff she said didn't really seem relevent, but six months on it's all come true.

Finally - relax and ENJOY the experience! Many people are too frightened or sceptical to try it, but you only live once, and even if you end up not believing what she says then at least you've given it a bash!

Then the next time you come on this forum and people are taking about psycics, you can give an educated opinion, instead of chuntering away and claiming it's a con or waste of money without having actually experienced it!

Good luck :thumbsup:

PS - One final warning... She tends to roll her eyes back into her head a little while she's doing the reading, so don't be alarmed!

Originally posted by Jon

Did you give Brenda any information about ya sen, like your real name or where you live?

I'm sure if i search your posts i could do a reading like Don says

I didn't tell her anything about me, and she didn't ask.

I am open minded - I'll see what happens :)