Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

surely a good one will know you are looking for them ,and they will find you :P
God I never heard that before very original. Did you work that out yourself or did the other two help you out.:mad: Some one asks for help and all the same old crap comes out of the wood work.:loopy:

God I never heard that before very original. Did you work that out yourself or did the other two help you out.:mad: Some one asks for help and all the same old crap comes out of the wood work.:loopy:
So you agree that the money spent on a only in it for the money clairvoyant would be money well spent? Money that would be better used on something else maybe? Maybe something like a donation to charity?

...Ive had a lot of crap going on in my life within the last 4 years, and 1 of the things that happened had been that bad, had resorted in me being but on anti depressant tablets for over 3 years and the moment I wake up, I for a split seccond Im happy thinking it was dream, then i realise it was just a dream...

Please don't seek out a clairvoyant. You sound very unhappy and the last thing you need in such a state is to be fed a bunch of nonsense by a charlatan.

If you need to talk to someone anonymously, there are people who can help. Try the Samaritans. You could even get in touch with the Sheffield Forum admin (use the 'Help & Contact Us' link in the top left-hand corner) and they can set you up with an anonymous 'Dear Forum' account. People have used it before to discuss sensitive issues and ask for advice. If it's an ongoing issue, then consider seeing your GP and asking about counselling.

There are other ways to get help when you're down and miserble without lining the pockets of a fraud.

I hope you sort it out and start to feel better soon.

Edited by Guest

Please don't seek out a clairvoyant. You sound very unhappy and the last thing you need in such a state is to be fed a bunch of nonsense by a charlatan. [...] I hope you sort it out and start to feel better soon.
I second Hecate's advice, although I wouldn't go so far as to say that all clairvoyants or card readers are charlatans. IMO, you should really only approach readings of any sort as a kind of guide or even just fun, not base your entire course of action or peace of mind on them.

Life's a bitch, bad things happen to us all and so do good things. You sound as though you've had a lot of the bad all at once and need some TLC right now. Be careful where you place your trust if you decide to go ahead with your plan of getting a reading.

What I am saying is this person needs help not sarcasm, wether it be medical or just some one to talk to. Everyone charges for there time.

Thankyou so much for being so nice. I new that someone would have to be silly, and I know that not every person believes in the help that these people can be to someone like myself.

But that is up to them, I am not going to get mad at them because I like yourself are open to things and are willing to try and help someone if needs be and not to kick them while they are down.

I smiled when I read what you wrote, just a fiew words in someones defense and it ment a lot to me so thankyou :bigsmile:

Nicola.xxx