Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Hiya all,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a really good (clairvoyant/medium] arond sheffield please?

I need someone who is a true clairvoyant as Ive had a lot of crap going on in my life within the last 4 years, and 1 of the things that happened had been that bad, had resorted in me being but on anti depressant tablets for over 3 years and the moment I wake up, I for a split seccond Im happy thinking it was dream, then i realise it was just a dream.

I dont want to give you all the ins and outs as I dont want to set you all off with boredom.

If you are going to write silly things, then please think before you do, as I am rite on the edge and totally upset.

I thank everybody who has taken the time to read this, and if anyone has any information I will be so thankful.

Im keeping my fingers crossed,

All thee best to each and everyone of you,

Nicola.xxxx :thumbsup:

I can't help, in any tangible way, but my thoughts are with you.

Keep your chin up, and Beat The Clock. :thumbsup:

and I know that not every person believes in the help that these people can be to someone like myself.

Not everyone believes that the Earth is flat, either.

We're trying to be helpful, by preventing you from wasting time and money on a fraud. Why do you respond with aggressiveness?

He, at least, is an entertaining clairvoyant. I don't think he does one-to-ones though.

He's absolutely not a "clairvoyant". He's an entertainer, and a very good one. Nice bloke too.

Clairvoyant/Cold reader - same thing, just one admits that its a skill that they've learnt, rather than the impossible ability to talk to the dead.

PS I agree with Hecate, you don't need a fraud taking your money and offering you nothing but pointless Barnum statements and generalisations. You need someone like the Samaritans who are actually able to offer help (and don't charge).

Please don't seek out a clairvoyant. You sound very unhappy and the last thing you need in such a state is to be fed a bunch of nonsense by a charlatan.

If you need to talk to someone anonymously, there are people who can help. Try the Samaritans. You could even get in touch with the Sheffield Forum admin (use the 'Help & Contact Us' link in the top left-hand corner) and they can set you up with an anonymous 'Dear Forum' account. People have used it before to discuss sensitive issues and ask for advice. If it's an ongoing issue, then consider seeing your GP and asking about counselling.

There are other ways to get help when you're down and miserble without lining the pockets of a fraud.

I hope you sort it out and start to feel better soon.

Fully agree. Clairvoyants are people that prey on the ignorant and in your case the vulnerable so going to see one will be of no use to you and will more than likely end up with more harm than good being done. The advice Hectate gave you is pretty much spot on. You'll get far more out of those suggestions... :)

Not everyone believes that the Earth is flat, either.

We're trying to be helpful, by preventing you from wasting time and money on a fraud. Why do you respond with aggressiveness?

Hiya HeadingNorth,

I know people are all trying to be helpful and some people are using what I wrote to have a bit of a giggle, but please why would you think that my reply was in any way aggressive?

I am the least aggressive person I no, I try and see things from everyone's point but that does not mean that I have to agree with them, as is there right in not to agree what I believe in.

I am very very greatful in each and every one of the reply's I got back and so for that I say thankyou to you all, but what I cant help and this has been taken out of my hands is the pain im going through. I wish I could wake up 1 morning and think, "thats that, I need to put that part of my life to the back of my mind and think about the future". But I am not that strong and every day is like groundhog day for me.

I feel very sad that you would think that I ansewed with aggressiveness, because if we ever met you would know that its just not me and I think of everybody before I would think of myself. I even think of my Animals before myself lol.

I know there are millions of people out there who dont have the gift but will take your money all the same, but there are some good honnest people who do have the gift, and that is the type of person I am trying to find because believe me, I have given a lot of money out and its turned out that they say they have the gift but one thing they are good at is reading someone's face and thats it. I dont know if you have sky but on DMAX there is a Psychic/Medium called Lisa Williams and she is truely FANTASTIC. She is English but moved to America, I wish I had the money to go and have a reading with her ( I will never have that money lol ). She is so kind and loving and has so much time for you, this would be my dream as I really do believe she could help me.

I need to say sorry to everyone who thinks that I have been aggressive, and I now wish that I did not start this disgusion as I never ever wanted to hurt people's feelings and I am very sad that I have.

I will still keep looking back so that if anyone else thinks Ive been aggressive, I can say sorry to that person or people.

Thankyou HeadingNorth, and I am so sorry to you.

Nicola.xxx

;5137031']So you agree that the money spent on a only in it for the money clairvoyant would be money well spent? Money that would be better used on something else maybe? Maybe something like a donation to charity?

Hiya Matt,

I do undeerstand what you are saying because my Hubby thinks the same. I have spent a lot of money and they have turned out to be fakes.

I just want to let you know that I dont have much money but I do donate money to Animal,Children and other.

Thankyou for your imput though and I will take it on board.

Nicola.xx