wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

I can her name is Yvonne Claperton and I think she is very good. She is based just off Abbeydale Road. PM me and I will give you her number.

my mum gose to that clairvoyant and she is great i mean she told my mum about alot of stuff and it has all come true i mean my neice she wernt pregnent when my mum found out it was ganna be a gurl and it was a gurl and my mum was ganna have a car crash with me in it i wunt be injurd and my mum would it is all true i mean when i get the time im going up to find out more imformation

Talking of psychics helping. My friend's daughter went missing (she was 16) and the parents went to a 'top' psychic to help in find her.

She told them she saw her in a big city with lights and dirt. And water.

Well, THAT makes it so much clearer. I could practically go pick her up myself!

Talking of psychics helping. My friend's daughter went missing (she was 16) and the parents went to a 'top' psychic to help in find her.

She told them she saw her in a big city with lights and dirt. And water.

Well, THAT makes it so much clearer. I could practically go pick her up myself!

How very typical, I hope your friends family were ok, and that they didn't waste too much time and money on charlatans.

There is no documented case of a psychic providing information that led to a missing person being found, or a body being found, ever.

It has never happened.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there can anoyone reccomed a good clairvoyant in sheffield or a decent tarrott card reader? i have heard betty alan is good but i have been phoning her since april!! and she seems to be fully booked each month!!!

thanks

kieley

try tracy her number is 07787592497 my gram went to see her and she was saying things that no 1 wud no and she got it all on tape she did ribbons and card reading but i dont think it was tarrott cards ses speaks to spirts and i think she 99.9% spot on give her a ring and ask i think she 20quid per person and she does no less than 5ppl in ur own home or try and organise her to come to a public house and get her to do a big group of you that way its a 5er per person hoppe this helps x

Sorry to break this to you but clairvoyants and spritualists are invariably con-artists. Cold reading is one method used in front of large groups of people (where a highly specific statement is likely to be true for someone in the room). Another is to give readings that are so general they will apply to anyone (hence bev's identical reading which is surely proof of a con)

Watch The enemies of reason by richard dawkins, or the messiah by derren brown, then spend your money more wisely!

Sorry to break this to you but clairvoyants and spritualists are invariably con-artists. Cold reading is one method used in front of large groups of people (where a highly specific statement is likely to be true for someone in the room). Another is to give readings that are so general they will apply to anyone (hence bev's identical reading which is surely proof of a con)

Watch The enemies of reason by richard dawkins, or the messiah by derren brown, then spend your money more wisely!

Errm....did you not see the Mod's post on thread not being about the validity of clairvoyancy?? I'll start up another thread about this because I think beliefs like yours are in many ways as misguided as those you consider "gullible".

Errm....did you not see the Mod's post on thread not being about the validity of clairvoyancy?? I'll start up another thread about this because I think beliefs like yours are in many ways as misguided as those you consider "gullible".

No I didn't see that.

By the way, I never used the word 'gulible'. An unconvincing con artist wouldn't be very good at their job would they?

Secondly, you know nothing about my beliefs, just as I know nothing about yours. So what you are saying is that the beliefs that you believe I have are misguided...