George Galloway

I find what he has done over this dispicable. I'm a firm supporter of ending the occupation of Palestine by the Israelis and I would be happy to debate with anyone this issue. Including people from Israel as thats what democracy and free speech is about.

Not this racist individual.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9884829/George-Galloway-storms-out-of-debate-with-Israeli-student.html

I find what he did racist and appaling. Not only that he clearly is not prepared to listen to an alternative point of view.

"The reason is simple; no recognition, no normalisation. Just Boycott, divestment and sanctions, until the Apartheid state is defeated."

In a strange round about way, by walking out because the student was Israeli, he has indeed given recognition to Israel, because without an Israel, there wouldn't be Israelis.

I find what he has done over this dispicable. I'm a firm supporter of ending the occupation of Palestine by the Israelis and I would be happy to debate with anyone this issue. Including people from Israel as thats what democracy and free speech is about.

Not this racist individual.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9884829/George-Galloway-storms-out-of-debate-with-Israeli-student.html

I find what he did racist and appaling. Not only that he clearly is not prepared to listen to an alternative point of view.

The man is a full weight tool who likes to cosy up to muslim fanatics for the sake of a few votes.

The man needs a good slap with a wet fish.

Edit....Hes a racist pig too and a hypocrite.

Respect party my arse!!

He dosent know the meaning of the word respect.

In a strange round about way, by walking out because the student was Israeli, he has indeed given recognition to Israel, because without an Israel, there wouldn't be Israelis.

Well you have little knowledge of the Torah and Old testament which describes the Israelites as seeking the promised land ,several thousands of years before the creation of Israel in 1945.

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 12:04 ----------

The man is an idiot, but in this case I think he has a point. I can see the validity of a "no platform" stance when it comes to Israel.

He is a successful idiot having won two elections without conventional party support,and with constant uncorroborated attacks from small-minded members of the public.

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 12:06 ----------

The man is a full weight tool who likes to cosy up to muslim fanatics for the sake of a few votes.

The man needs a good slap with a wet fish.

Edit....Hes a racist pig too and a hypocrite.

Respect party my arse!!

He dosent know the meaning of the word respect.

Have you any particular events in mind?

He is a tit, but he seems to be the only politician around who actually sticks to his beliefs/values even though he is bonkers.

I like how he didn't realise Eylon Aslan-Levy wasn't an Israeli until he actually heard him speak! If he doesn't debate with Israelis then don't turn up.

Also I don't think it is racist really, Israelis aren't a race. It is akin to not debating with a South African during apartheid which lots of countries did never mind individuals.

Still a tit though and his partner in crime Yvonne Ridley is worse!

He is a tit, but he seems to be the only politician around who actually sticks to his beliefs/values even though he is bonkers.

That's because he will never be in any position to enact any of his pledges. He could say the UK would build an escalator to the moon if he was elected and never fail to fulfil his pledge.

Archived