George Galloway

What he did was, by definition, racist.

It's completely objective. Whether he is a fundamental racist is open for debate, but that act was absolutely racist.

He did have a good run on Question Time other day though and he seems to be the only one on there who gives proper answers, that's what I like about George.

That's because he will never be in any position to enact any of his pledges. He could say the UK would build an escalator to the moon if he was elected and never fail to fulfil his pledge.

Well he pledged never to debate with a certain group and he has enacted that pledge successfully and people like you have contributed to its dissemination.:)

It's completely objective. Whether he is a fundamental racist is open for debate, but that act was absolutely racist.

He did have a good run on Question Time other day though and he seems to be the only one on there who gives proper answers, that's what I like about George.

Israelis are not a race but Jews are.

He's an imbecile.

So, collectively, are the "Israelis" and the "Palestinians".

I don't recognise either. It's a load of humans knocking seven bells out of each over what, when you boil it down, is a load of fairy tales and nonsense.

land is not a fairytale Oo

Racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior

Therefore his actions are not by definition racist as Israelis aren't a race, neither are Jews.

He is a tit, but he seems to be the only politician around who actually sticks to his beliefs/values even though he is bonkers.

I despise party politics, so somebody who actually sticks to his beliefs might be slightly preferable to somebody who sticks to the party beliefs, but both are still wrong. I want MPs to think for themselves with consideration to argument, debate and most importantly evidence.

Galloway has neatly shown a refusal to act as required.

If the Palestinians say the Israelis should leave as its their land, maybe the Arabs should leave the African continent as its not ancestrally their lands either.

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 12:37 ----------

Racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior

Therefore his actions are not by definition racist as Israelis aren't a race, neither are Jews.

A better description would be an anti-semit

If the Palestinians say the Israelis should leave as its their land, maybe the Arabs should leave the African continent as its not ancestrally their lands either.

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 12:37 ----------

A better description would be an anti-semit

Nope that is something else that gets bandied about willy nilly when people criticise Israel.

Anti Zionist is probably what you are looking for.

Archived