George Galloway

Nope that is something else that gets bandied about willy nilly when people criticise Israel.

Anti Zionist is probably what you are looking for.

Seems accurate to me.

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice or hatred of, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

The man is an idiot, but in this case I think he has a point. I can see the validity of a "no platform" stance when it comes to Israel.

I dont agree with a no platform stance. If your argument has merit then argue it. I oppose the occupation and would be happy to debate with anyone on the issue and listen to an alternative point of view.

What he did at the very least was cowardace. At most racist and biggoted.

I dont agree with a no platform stance. If your argument has merit then argue it. I oppose the occupation and would be happy to debate with anyone on the issue and listen to an alternative point of view.

What he did at the very least was cowardace. At most racist and biggoted.

Are the Palestinians represented in the Knesset?

Therefore he is not mentioning race,but nationality.

So not racist. (Well he might be, but the comment and his actions here aren't)

Seems accurate to me.

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice or hatred of, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

Again, he said 'I Don't debate with Israelis'. If he said 'I don't debate with Jews' you would have a case.

No but he had the opportunity to debate the issue with an israeli yet he shys away from it.

Perhaps there are very few Palestinians from the west Bank or Gaza in residence at Corpus Christi?It would be nice for them to attend the lecture and debate with the Israeli.

Archived