George Galloway

George is far left but on the palestinian issue he has got it spot on,why should he engage with people who break numerous UN resolutions,continue to build illegal settlements in land thats not theirs and kill innocent women and children,yet still get the red carpet treatment from the US and the UK.??

Israel is a illegal state,its only existense is due to the west feeling sorry for the jews after world war 2.

If its any consolation, anti semitism is on the up in Europe. That must cheer you up a bit. Oh, and in the near future we'll all be sitting down with Taliban. Let bygones be bygones. Unless you're isreali obviously.

So you think that might is right then?we the British decided the shape of the middle east along with the US,how anyone can support the ethnic cleansing of the palestians is beyond me.

You clearly read a different version of history to the one I read.

George is far left but on the palestinian issue he has got it spot on,why should he engage with people who break numerous UN resolutions,continue to build illegal settlements in land thats not theirs and kill innocent women and children,yet still get the red carpet treatment from the US and the UK.??

Israel is a illegal state,its only existense is due to the west feeling sorry for the jews after world war 2.

I wasn't aware the person he refused to talk to was a part of the Israeli state, being a Jew does not make one such. You can be pro jew and anti zionist, pro Palestinian and pro jew, pro one jewish view and against another jewish view. Galloway lives in a world of right/wrong black/white and has no idea of the subtlety of politics.

Or as someone else said, maybe he just want's the Muslim vote in Bradford.

I wasn't aware the person he refused to talk to was a part of the Israeli state, being a Jew does not make one such. You can be pro jew and anti zionist, pro Palestinian and pro jew, pro one jewish view and against another jewish view. Galloway lives in a world of right/wrong black/white and has no idea of the subtlety of politics.

Or as someone else said, maybe he just want's the Muslim vote in Bradford.

Say it ain't so !!;););)

no the 1947 UN partition plan was not like that, in fact although the Palestinian Jews did agree to it and the Arabs did not, there were strong reservations about it a lot being about the amount of the southern inhospitable desert the Jews would have ended up with (about a third of the Jewish total of the plan). Here is a map comparing the plan and what Israel and the Arabs ended up with in 1949. After the war the Arabs formally said that now the war was over, they had changed their minds, and now decided that they were ready to accept the UN partition plan after all. Needless to say the Israelis - after laughing their heads off at the effrontery of it - said no.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/mjacobs/Maps/Israel-1948-49.gif&imgrefurl=http://tonykaron.com/2007/06/03/how-the-1967-war-doomed-israel/&h=602&w=600&sz=18&tbnid=T0WKQg4LHfDX_M:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&usg=__NJTxdMeYlKprUDIVsCBo7aRJjgE=&docid=hWykNhl31x_uMM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ahApUdXQMMm90QWO54DYDg&sqi=2&ved=0CDUQ9QEwAg&dur=3396

I was thinking earlier than that Calippo, the recommendations of ths 1937 Peel Commission which was to partition Palestine giving the Jews about 20% of the land and 80% to the Arabs.

I could but that would be taking the subject off topic wouldn't it and your good at doing that,so I wont assist you in your trolling.;)

Those who defend the state of Israel are in my opinion agreeing with ethnic cleasing and the breaking of numerous UN resolutions,not to mention supporting the rogue zionist state that is Israel, hope you can sleep well.

So how do you feel about most people who defend Israels right to exist but hope for a fair deal for the palestinian people to get their own democratic homeland in the wb and gaza?

So how do you feel about most people who defend Israels right to exist but hope for a fair deal for the palestinian people to get their own democratic homeland in the wb and gaza?

My idea for Palestine is that Palestine belongs to the Palestinians ,the zionists are intruders and have no right to that land.

My idea for Palestine is that Palestine belongs to the Palestinians ,the zionists are intruders and have no right to that land.

Where do you, and Galloway presumably, want to put the Zionist intruders (and by extention anyone else Jewish in the current state of Israel - unless you think they'll be welcome). What's yours (and galloways) solution ?

Archived