Top gear , enough is enough pull the plug

craig12

I wouldn't mind but they're running out of ideas now. A race you say? Public transport versus a car? Oooh, that's original.

after 25 years i think youd run out of steam :P

i dont know the front of a car from the back but i still even like watching it from time to time, like as already been said its daft entertainment, not a normal boring consumer review show

How on earth are they going to bring in viewers if they're going to be reviewing run of the mill cars? ''This is the new Focus.. it's good yeah, the 1.6 engine is alright, and it goes round corners, errrrrm, boots alright, interiors alright...'' Clarkson is good at what he does, televising a review of an everyday car isn't what people want to see. They do review them, get their magazine or go on their site.

It hasn't been a motor review programme for years now and it's become more and more popular as a result.

As people have already mentioned, we tune in to see the cars that we can't afford and the stunts that the team enter into.

It's simply entertainment and if you don't like it TURN OVER !!!!

I sometimes catch the last two minutes and am amazed so many adults are besotted by a grizzled ex-public schoolboy who has poor dress sense,reactionary views and very little imagination.They look like they are on an outing from an institution,and seem to be drugged.How much do they get paid for their attendance?

I sometimes catch the last two minutes and am amazed so many adults are besotted by a grizzled ex-public schoolboy who has poor dress sense,reactionary views and very little imagination.They look like they are on an outing from an institution,and seem to be drugged.How much do they get paid for their attendance?

Because people like Clarkson? He has been on TV now for 20+ years.

They get paid enough but then the show earns its own money so they can be paid what they like.

Meanwhile us license fee payers are paying more money to prop up crap that is served up on BBC 3. Which in the space of a decade has only ever produced 3 or 4 half decent shows.

Archived