Top gear , enough is enough pull the plug

craig12

Which is presumably why most of them (including the one above) only seem to do a few hundred miles a year. I prefer having something I can actually afford to drive. Now when I win the lottery of course...

Agreed, that's why I don't have one.

Noble M12 for <30k

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201230479857721/sort/pricedesc/usedcars/price-to/40000/price-from/20000/make/noble/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/radius/1500/postcode/s62pa?logcode=p

Or a Nissan GTR for 40.

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201301094853278/sort/locasc/usedcars/price-from/20000/model/gt-r/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1500/postcode/s62pa/page/1?logcode=p

There's lots of options really.

---------- Post added 23-02-2013 at 09:41 ----------

I thought Matchbox had gone into liquidation?

Are you trying to be funny? :huh:

Even though i still watch it,i do have to agree with what you say.I wouldnt dump it ,but i would certainly change it.

I get him too but i wouldn't change it, i like how they take the P*** when they say here comes some consumer knowledge and wrag around an 04 plate VW, if it was like "most" people wanted it to be like the show would be an hour of may explaining different showroom cars in advertisements basically,

they make it like they do for entertainment to keep their 1000000's of viewers watching every week and enjoying it, not so people could watch and get an idea of what they will want their next day to day car to be.

( just read a few more posts on here andi see a few people have already said something along these lines)

Archived