S.w.f.c v crystal palace

Gazza58

Not great, but a win's a win!

I thought Lita and Wickham were both poor today up until Litas goal, Antonio needs dropping for JJ, Coke and Prutton were superb again and the defence rock solid.

I would agree with that titanic,back five were superb,wickhams not really done owt yet,palace were nowt like as good as i was expecting [but we should take credit for that] would have took a point before kick off so well chuffed with three.

Come on Mel - it's Sat night - we did win - get a smile on thi face Pal :)

I know there are worries but we do have a better squad than we've had in a long time - we'll be safe. Think positive! And No, I've not had a drink today - yet... :hihi:

Llera and Gardner were fantastic today - especially Llera.

The team was generally good.

Kirkland had nothing to do.

Lita was ok - took his goal well, almost got the brace, battled well. Wickham was poor, Antonio looked off.

But overall a damn good battling win. UTO :thumbsup:

Cant disagree with you there.

Only thing I would add is that Coke & Prutton where imence infront of the defence!

Good 3 points at the start of this difficult run,thought it had 0-0 written all over,they were never gonna score and neither was we but hey ho onto the next match and I reckon 10p oints needed for safety.

Defence was sound and all good teams start with this,had high hopes with wickam but yet to impress me.

Nothing in it in the first half, Second half, only one team came out of the blocks and I'd have taken a point at that stage. Wednesday found a second wind late in the game. Great cross by Antonio for the goal and well done Lita (keep your shirt on next time lad).

Palace looked very classy at times but there was no end product. I don't think they'll go up.

Awful game, Wednesday and Palace seemed frightened to attack each other too much, Llera is truly awful don't understand why people think he is decent.

Giles Coke was my man of the match, never stopped running took tackle after tackle I would even put Prutton in there as the stand out players, I take my hat off to em me they were both very good today and earned the strikers there win.

Archived