Bye Bye AAA rating

The similarity of the parties is a key point. Neoliberal ideology with a veneer of whatever is used to define a party with voters

Labour and Tories also more than happy to continue waging wars.

Thatcher was happy when Blair got elected - tells you all you need to know.

They wage wars because neither have got any answers.

Is there a solution? I can't think of one.

It needs some radical new thinking.

I like the way the AAA rating was the be-all and end-all according to some posters a few months ago but now it's happened, it suddenly doesn't mean anything at all (Who are these credit raters anyway?) or it's somebody else's fault. I find it alarming that some people blindingly support everything the tories do, even though they might not vote for them and, despite all the social engineering going on at the moment, as it always does under the tories, even if it detracts from them at a personal level.

I like the way the AAA rating was the be-all and end-all according to some posters a few months ago but now it's happened, it suddenly doesn't mean anything at all (Who are these credit raters anyway?) or it's somebody else's fault. I find it alarming that some people blindingly support everything the tories do, even though they might not vote for them and, despite all the social engineering going on at the moment, as it always does under the tories, even if it detracts from them at a personal level.

What George Osborne should have done is got the downgrade out the way within the year after taking over from Labour. The Tories would have been eternally able to point to that and rightly lay the blame on Labour.

Now, the boot is on the other foot. It was Osborne who screwed the rating they will say. And they'll say it for years and years to come.

Archived