Children's Swimming Lessons

Chimp500

Children's Swimming Lessons

Could anyone recommend any reputable children's swimming lessons? My daughter has been to a couple of swim schools but the class sizes were too big and she hasn't really progressed. We don't want to pay 1-2-1 prices.

Thanks.

Hi Chimp500

We offer children's swimming lessons at Mercure St Paul's Hotel in Sheffield City Centre Saturday and Sunday mornings, the time depends on your child's ability. It's an 18m pool with lovely changing facilities. Our maximum class size is only 6 children so each child can benefit from individual time with the instructor and each class lasts for 30 mins. We take children as soon as they are out of nappies.

We are an ASA registered swim school, fully insured and CRB checked. E:mail us for further details if you are interested: admin@letsgetwet.net

Let's Get Wet Swim School

Easy peasy this one.

House Of Elliott at Grenoside. Try and ask for Steve's lessons. He is amazing, Seen my son go from scared of water to swimming unaided to deep end and back.

he is on the right side of funny bit keeps authority .

Highly recommended.

Easy peasy this one.

House Of Elliott at Grenoside. Try and ask for Steve's lessons. He is amazing, Seen my son go from scared of water to swimming unaided to deep end and back.

he is on the right side of funny bit keeps authority .

Highly recommended.

I'll second the above! Steve taught my daughter to swim, and she used to love going to lessons. Its a really small pool so class sizes are small, some days there were only 3 or 4 of them!

Archived