Dreams & Nightmares

I used to have weird dreams more so as a kid where I was in my bedroom in middle of the night having woke up in an empty house and being bed ridden while a great white shark came swimming in the room towards me, I used to watch Jaws a lot back then though.

Had other dreams where it is dark outside and I was flying over loads of people below who were running around below me and I was just flying everywhere.

Also had dreams where I was walking down the road to my parents house and something was chasing be behind but being struck by fear I could not go forward like I was walking in treacle and could not go anywhere, had too many dreams like these and have always woke up scared.

Also had dreams of sheer loneliness like I am in my neighbourhood which is completely empty and deserted and am all alone and feel and see a huge scary lion or tiger coming from miles away and can smell my fear, I felt totally helpless and isolated like it will eventually come and get me.

I used to have weird dreams more so as a kid where I was in my bedroom in middle of the night having woke up in an empty house and being bed ridden while a great white shark came swimming in the room towards me, I used to watch Jaws a lot back then though.

Had other dreams where it is dark outside and I was flying over loads of people below who were running around below me and I was just flying everywhere.

Also had dreams where I was walking down the road to my parents house and something was chasing be behind but being struck by fear I could not go forward like I was walking in treacle and could not go anywhere, had too many dreams like these and have always woke up scared.

Also had dreams of sheer loneliness like I am in my neighbourhood which is completely empty and deserted and am all alone and feel and see a huge scary lion or tiger coming from miles away and can smell my fear, I felt totally helpless and isolated like it will eventually come and get me.

Keep off the Cheese fella.:hihi:

I dreamt I was just going to eat something chocolatey and have a drink in a very olde worlde tearoom and I woke up:roll:

The other week I was enjoying a very realistic kissing session and I woke up:roll:

I think I either get too excited or I'm too eager;)

Archived