Most annoying things

What are the most annoying things

1. People who drive and don't thank others for letting them go.

2. Grown men who walk around in football shirts when abroad.

3. People who comment on things they quite clearly know nothing about.

4> People who give you the dead eye if you dare to sit in their seat in a PUBLIC HOUSE.

RANT OVER

None of those things are exactly serious criminal offences. I hope you're not commenting on something you know nothing about.

I heard two blokes talking on the tram recently. One said he hadn't been able to get the car out because of the snow. The other replied that it was the worst thing that can happen to you. The first one agreed. I wanted to say that dying was the worst thing that can happen to you but they were both big lads and I didn't want to prove my own argument.

What are the most annoying things

1. People who drive and don't thank others for letting them go.

2. Grown men who walk around in football shirts when abroad.

3. People who comment on things they quite clearly know nothing about.

4> People who give you the dead eye if you dare to sit in their seat in a PUBLIC HOUSE.

RANT OVER

Regulars usually have their own spot at the bar in boozers because they are in there most, if not every night, so have earned the right to have their own regular seat . People who only venture in once in a blue moon for a quick half cant complain .

Archived