Most annoying things

I try to stay away from petrol stations with small supermarkets, you go in to pay for petrol and have to stand in a massive trolley que, whats really annoying is they aren't even buying petrol. why don't they just have a seperate que for petrol paying customers. :loopy:

What are the most annoying things

1. People who drive and don't thank others for letting them go.

2. Grown men who walk around in football shirts when abroad.

3. People who comment on things they quite clearly know nothing about.

4> People who give you the dead eye if you dare to sit in their seat in a PUBLIC HOUSE.

RANT OVER

People who DO thank others for letting them go, by blinding them with five million candlepower of headlights (esp at night!)

Blokes calling me 'love'....I think it's a yorkshire thing!

Yes it is "love" :hihi:

When I'm out on my mobility scooter and some prat has parked so far on the pavement, people can't even walk on the path. I thought the roads were for cars, and also people in Asda just wander round in their own world, one bird yesterday blocking isle, and stood at side of trolley bloody texting.

Yes it is "love" :hihi:

When I'm out on my mobility scooter and some prat has parked so far on the pavement, people can't even walk on the path. I thought the roads were for cars, and also people in Asda just wander round in their own world, one bird yesterday blocking isle, and stood at side of trolley bloody texting.

I'm gonna 'slap' you!! :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 11:48 ----------

Be thankful it's not 'lovey':D

I'll make an exception in your case....:)

Regulars usually have their own spot at the bar in boozers because they are in there most, if not every night, so have earned the right to have their own regular seat . People who only venture in once in a blue moon for a quick half cant complain .

Rubbish, where I come from bums save places:D

Archived