Running Partner at S12

Hello, I live at Hackenthorpe S12 area and was wondering if there are any runners who live in the surrounding areas who would mind meeting up and venturing for runs and making friendships, not so sure about running groups yet but would like to do things locally say Woodhouse fields or Beighton or even meet up and do further runs in other areas, I have ran for Crystal Peaks Runners before but sometimes find group situations a bit intimidating if you know what I mean, maybe start small distances and work our way up, sounds a plan.

Hello, I live at Hackenthorpe S12 area and was wondering if there are any runners who live in the surrounding areas who would mind meeting up and venturing for runs and making friendships, not so sure about running groups yet but would like to do things locally say Woodhouse fields or Beighton or even meet up and do further runs in other areas, I have ran for Crystal Peaks Runners before but sometimes find group situations a bit intimidating if you know what I mean, maybe start small distances and work our way up, sounds a plan.

which part of sheffield is that

Archived