Tattoo-How Much?

my mother regrets her tatt because it has the name of my father on her left leg.

it is vainfully stupid to have tatts because there there for life and stop you from becoming a better version of yoursen in layer life.

only morons have like that idiot bin man

Yer dads name isn't

per chance..is it?

That's it really.How much does it cost to have a tattoo?Say for example,a face in just black on an upper arm maybe about the size of a beer mat.

The more you pay, the better!

Tattoos are works of art. The better the artist, the higher the fee and rightly so!

Choose wisely, you're stuck with it for life!

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 09:35 ----------

theres any one attacking me

do you have tatts i would never we tatts because of the damage done in later life

If you have a stupid tattoo, like a partners name, you deserve everything you get.

Did anyone see the huge gorgeous roses tattoo on Cheryl Cole's lower back, cost £2,000 - her tattooist charges £130 an hour. They look great but would be as painful to remove as they did to put on

I thought, personally, that the roses were a bit "heavy" and "OTT". Too much black. But, hey, each to their own.

Archived