Crazy daisy nightclub

matty71

Didn't he marry the dark haired one.

Before the Daisy it was a bier kellar.

Yep, it was the dark haired one.

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 20:15 ----------

It closed in the late 80s and became the Geisha Bar, then Legends.

Yes that is correct and they were both dreadful, only good thing about Geisha Bar was my mate stood at the bar chatting to the barmaid with his trousers down, which she could not see of course, and she wondered why we were all laughing. Well, it seemed funny at the time, which it does when you are a teenager.

Crazy Daisy - they had a pre-cursor to punk, a midweek Roxy and Bowie night, lots of people got dressed up for it, and they also played Roxette by Dr. Feelgood. My mate Ian Williams was down there a lot before the Limit opened, as it was probably the first punk music club in the city, he had Orange hair and an electric blue fuzzy mohair jumper. Happy Days!

Yep, it was the dark haired one.

---------- Post added 24-02-2013 at 20:15 ----------

Yes that is correct and they were both dreadful, only good thing about Geisha Bar was my mate stood at the bar chatting to the barmaid with his trousers down, which she could not see of course, and she wondered why we were all laughing. Well, it seemed funny at the time, which it does when you are a teenager.

Crazy Daisy - they had a pre-cursor to punk, a midweek Roxy and Bowie night, lots of people got dressed up for it, and they also played Roxette by Dr. Feelgood. My mate Ian Williams was down there a lot before the Limit opened, as it was probably the first punk music club in the city, he had Orange hair and an electric blue fuzzy mohair jumper. Happy Days!

Is that the Ian Wiliams who was a nu romantic dresser and died of a drugs overdose, Brother of Martin Williams and came off Gleadless Valley.

Archived