Crazy daisy nightclub

matty71

I Used to work in the Daisy had some fun nights in there ,and I saw a few sights I shouldn`t have but was a great place to work

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 14:22 ----------

Remember me and my mates going one time, we had heard that they had special lighting and that you could see through the girls' tops.

Never did work.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 14:26 ----------

Remember the Crazy Daisy very well.Big DJ Ray Stuart from Radio Hallam always on (he also headed local group Frankenstein and the Monsters) Happy days !

The Dj in the daisy was Kim Saunders the manager was Dave Jamison,the bar manager was Steve hill and the catering Manager was steve CheethamI worked there for 2 years ...........xKIm Saunders went on to Be a serurity Manager at Meadowhall.Steve cheetham ran the Frog and parrot at one point and Idon`t know what happened to steve Hill but Dave Jammison went on to run romeo and juliets and then turn ups whre He went from there on in I don`t have a clue ................xx

I Used to work in the Daisy had some fun nights in there ,and I saw a few sights I shouldn`t have but was a great place to work

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 14:22 ----------

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 14:26 ----------

The Dj in the daisy was Kim Saunders the manager was Dave Jamison,the bar manager was Steve hill and the catering Manager was steve CheethamI worked there for 2 years ...........x

Is David Jamieson still with us, got to be in his 70's/80's now surely?

Is David Jamieson still with us, got to be in his 70's/80's now surely?

Im not sure but he had a lovely wife very classy lady she was ,and he was just a dirt bag if it was female and it had a pulse he would be pulling it ,I remember his Scottish accent and his white hair.Personally I never had a problem with him at all .

I think it was the only club in shefield that was open saturday 12 midday until around 3pm.

I used to work the Saturday afternoon shift there as well as Monday to Saturday evenings.

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 20:36 ----------

It's spelt with a "Z"

"Crazy Daizy"

Great place but I wouldn't want to be in there if a fire went up!!

It was daisy not Daizy

see link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Daisy_Nightclub

If you look at the pic on that link it used to be where the gt news is now

I also remember them being to to clean the kitchens up or they would be closed down .Steve cheetham and myself spent all day sunday and into Monday morning scraping the walls down,

Is that the Ian Wiliams who was a nu romantic dresser and died of a drugs overdose, Brother of Martin Williams and came off Gleadless Valley.

Yes it was mate, that was him, quite a character, lived five minutes from me back in the old school days. Ian was actually quite a hard nut, as were all four brothers.

Yes it was mate, that was him, quite a character, lived five minutes from me back in the old school days. Ian was actually quite a hard nut, as were all four brothers.

There were a few celebs went in the daisy ,it was the in place back then even though it only had 2 bars ,Tuesday nights were the most boring night during the week ................Faces night club was also the place to be too ...........x

Remember the Crazy Daisy very well.Big DJ Ray Stuart from Radio Hallam always on (he also headed local group Frankenstein and the Monsters) Happy days !

Yes they also appeared at Silver blades and got dragged around the ice by there feet.

Archived