I feel flustered with my life

every time i go the net and met people in the life i fell flustred that there just not wanting to understand.

why id this.

i like to try to come accross as someone who has a caring soul but others just slam me with no reasom

i like to think i care but it seems a waste of time and i should just go back in my shell and play my xbox and not care about the world anymore because the world does not care about me and my life.

Try and make friends in real life.

i cannot make friends in real life.

i have tried and tried and tried.

the xbox communitys shun me as well because of my disabilitys.

i met some when in wrexham and mother took me and it was overbearing but i managed to get there and not one singer person talked to me and i felt like dieing on the spot.

every time i go the net and met people in the life i fell flustred that there just not wanting to understand.

why id this.

i like to try to come accross as someone who has a caring soul but others just slam me with no reasom

i like to think i care but it seems a waste of time and i should just go back in my shell and play my xbox and not care about the world anymore because the world does not care about me and my life.

On the internet it is hard to realise what a person is like, don't let it put you off and eventually people will hopefully understand and realise.

Keep posting...:)

From other posts it seems the OP has Asbergers so this recommendation, albeit good,may be tough for them to achieve

If the OP is Rich that used to post on here then it is good to see you posting again.

if i was rich i would get the best docters in the world and be happy in life

Archived