I feel flustered with my life

Found it.

Espadrille is the username.

They post good info maybe do a search for their input see if any of it is relevant to you Porters:)

i have recieved pms from some good sources but i thing there just want another loser to turn up and maker money of me

---------- Post added 23-02-2013 at 22:30 ----------

Found it.

Espadrille is the username.

They post good info maybe do a search for their input see if any of it is relevant to you Porters:)

i just posted but it did nt show

every time i go the net and met people in the life i fell flustred that there just not wanting to understand.

why id this.

i like to try to come accross as someone who has a caring soul but others just slam me with no reasom

i like to think i care but it seems a waste of time and i should just go back in my shell and play my xbox and not care about the world anymore because the world does not care about me and my life.

That is the way online, you could be the most caring honest person in the world but that doesn't come across to them in the virtual world, try not to take it personally :)

i have recieved pms from some good sources but i thing there just want another loser to turn up and maker money of me

---------- Post added 23-02-2013 at 22:30 ----------

i just posted but it did nt show

Remember to follow your safety rules and to run all your important decisions past Mum, or another trusted person who gives you support.

Apart from that take it slowly and get to know who you like first, there are some cool people around here :)

if i was rich i would get the best docters in the world and be happy in life

Sorry - that was foolish of me. Rich is the name of someone else who also had Aspbergers who used to post on here.,........but suspect you know that.

---------- Post added 23-02-2013 at 22:36 ----------

I'd agree. He was alright until in most topics until you mentioned the daily mail. I miss him in a strange way.

This sounds more like phil.

Should that not be the Daily Fail?

Archived