Crop circles any further forward

are we any further foward in finding out what creates crop circles, i wasnt aware that reg presley who passed away recently from the troggs put most of his own savings into researching them

sometimes its hard to believe the tale of someone flattening them with a wooden board , as the measuements are so perfect?

are we any further foward in finding out what creates crop circles, i wasnt aware that reg presley who passed away recently from the troggs put most of his own savings into researching them

sometimes its hard to believe the tale of someone flattening them with a wooden board , as the measuements are so perfect?

The consensus is that crop circles are a man made phenomenon, there's more here.

Further forward?

I think we've known they are man made for at least 20 years.

It's hard to believe that there are still people out there who think it was Aliens!

Seriously, come on man! People have shown exactly how it can be done, you can watch videos of them doing it. It's very easy to have precise measurements using a fantastically futuristic technology called 'a piece of string'.

If it can be explained by human activity (which it can, very easily), then why suggest it was something else?

It's hard to believe that there are still people out there who think it was Aliens!

Seriously, come on man! People have shown exactly how it can be done, you can watch videos of them doing it. It's very easy to have precise measurements using a fantastically futuristic technology called 'a piece of string'.

If it can be explained by human activity (which it can, very easily), then why suggest it was something else?

This is why!

Archived