Vatican v. libdems

current competition - the vatican has form, cardinal o' brien is ALLEGED ,( ONLY ALLEGED - HE STRENUOUSLY DENIES IT- I MAKE IT CLEAR) to have been up to monkey business with junior priests, lord rennard (who I'd not heard of) is ALLEGED (HE DENIES IT) to have been up to monkey business with young lib dems.

but the lib dems have ....ed us all up the ... without consent , so they obviously win

No-one's said anything about the accusations.

There was a brief mention of 'abuse of power' in the news this morning, but it's so vague it could be anything.

They did say the accusers just want to prevent him voting in the next pope election.

I haven't read anything about them just wanting him prevented from voting in the next papal election. Brought to book for his actions and prevented from voting yes but it doesn't seem to be about the pope vote.

Personally, I think the catholic church will cover it up as much as they can - they should have gone to the police.

Archived