Vatican v. libdems

with regard to the lib dem & lord rennard issue - the lib dems are investigating the complaints and their response to them - Vince Cable has said they are going to get to the bottom of it and their president Tim Farron said they had "screwed up"

not the best choices of wording in the circumstances

This thread wins the prize for stream of consciousness incoherence. :D

thankyou - but I was after best actor oscar

---------- Post added 25-02-2013 at 19:22 ----------

this match is hotting up, the vatican has taken a hit in the second round, the vatican noncio is out of the game and it looks like it'll be right on the bell (so to speak) -looks like the bishop is well and truly bashed - but wait, clegg's position of 'knew nowt about fatso grabbing lasses an' that honest' is coming under renewed pressure, it seems he knew a lot about fatso grabbing lasses and , with a by election coming up that could end his miserable career, the game's still on!!!

advice to catholics (i was brought up as one) - ditch it, it's crap.

advice to Clegg - ditch it you're crap - get out of this coalition, the tories do to you what cardinal o brien did to the priestlings and we all suffer - resign and find something you can do - like .....er - we'll leave it to you you lying no mark.

perhaps they could start with getting rid of all this child molesting and homophobic rubbish

I quite agree they do need to have a thorough clear out of those found to have abused children.

With regards to priests who are gay, the issue appears to be someone who can't accept their own sexuality projecting his prejudices onto other gay people.

Yes I can imagine this song < jingle youtube link deleted due to its rather distasteful nature>

being played in the camper van with the Cardinal & Saville singing along - what a jolly tune!

Archived