Who will be the next Dr Who?

Lickszz

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Mosherchik

Would love to see Eddie as Dr Who...........Wasnt much of a fan of The Dr Who TV film though, they broke the essential rule of Dr Who, do not under any circumstances have kissy kissy between the Time Lord and his assistant!!! that is just wrong!

Mind you if they have Eddie up for the Dr Id be quite willing to play the assistant and throw the above rule out of the window :D

Here here!!!

I was sooooo scared of Dr Who as a kid but the thought of Eddie Izzard strutting his stuff as the Doc makes my tummy flip!!

Phwooooaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!:wow:

Originally posted by nomme

Having watched the Ronnie Barker tribute on Sat. I think he would make a great Doctor. Pity he has retired.

Nomme

Ronnie Barker's too old though, although I suppose he could've played a similar kind of Doctor to the late William Hartnell, ie a time travelling Grandad.

Hartnell was the first Doctor, followed by Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker (no relation to Tom) and Sylvester McCoy (Paul McGann doesn't count cos he weren't in the TV series).

• 2 weeks later...

Apparantly... and dear lord fingers crossed they find someone better... Billie Piper is in line to play the Dr's assistant.

So the line up would involve Christopher Eccleston as the Dr

Billie Piper as assistant ?????!!!!!

Cant really see it myself

:loopy:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Daleks WILL be in the series [yay !]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3535588.stm

and one of the original actors has offered his services.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3551326.stm

Wonders will never cease :P

Daleks, Billy Piper as the sidekick.... what next ? Arnie as a Cyberman :thumbsup:

• 12 years later...

Glenda Jackson has stated that the next Dr Who should be female .

Perhaps gender should be changed in many T.V or film parts .

Who:hihi: for instance would be cast has the men Charley s Angels or even the Loose women cast of experts on all things male ;)