Charges brought against posters of 'Venables' and 'Thompson' images.

Why can you not answer questions instead of trying to change the subject ?, is it because you have no answers perhaps ? Or read the papers too much like cyclone

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 18:49 ----------

You seem to be proud of the fact that you base your opinion on a lack of information.

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 19:06 ----------

Pay attention as earlier I stated how I would make changes and make prisoners serve time, your taking it all abit too literally , although what do you have to back up your points ?

The fact is I don't need anything to back it up, most criminals think prison time is easy so make it hard, pretty simple yet effective, if they are made to work 10 hours a day in their communities, doing work for the communities they are damaging I'm sure they will soon start to get bored of going to prison iPso facto they will try abit harder not to get locked up

I'm not a scientist but reall it only takes a small amount of common sense to work this stuff out.

Where does this information come from? The TV? Chatting to people? Or just made up?

They give up certain rights, but certainly not all human rights.

Where do you think the people you talk to get their information from, news papers maybe?

Has disagreeing with you been reclassified from trolling to belittling now? Are you the only one who's allowed an opinion?

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 19:02 ----------

Given that the article you linked to says that community sentences work better than prison, it would appear that reducing the rate of reoffending isn't really what you're interested in.

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 19:04 ----------

So your rational thought would lead you to conclude that someone who murders should be imprisoned for life and that would actually mean until they died?

Does that mean I read news papers, stop picking its getting beyond pathetic now

Yes I'm the only one that's allowed an opinion, your a belittling troll does that help clarify? You seem to be having trouble working it out :huh:

Yes my motive is that I work for Satan and he ain't happy.

Well let me spell this out for you IMO if someone takes a life they should lose theirs in jail, do you understand this ? I'm not really sure their is another way I can make it easier for you tbh

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 19:14 ----------

You seem to be proud of the fact that you base your opinion on a lack of information.

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 19:06 ----------

Where does this information come from? The TV? Chatting to people? Or just made up?

And you seem to be proud of basing your opinion on the things you read, I base my opinion on how things make me feel and how situations effect me or how I think they would affect me its called having a heart and trying to understand things from another's point of view, but I suppose all your rational thinking gets in the way of this for you :)

What information ?

I base my opinion on how things make me feel and how situations effect me or how I think they would affect me its called having a heart and trying to understand things from another's point of view, but I suppose all your rational thinking gets in the way of this for you :)

Not much of a fan of facts then, eh. I thought as much.

What information ?

I think Cyclone was referring to the bit where you say ''most criminals think...''

How do you know?

Presumably because you base your opinions on ''how things make me feel and how situations effect me or how I think they would affect me''.

Perhaps it would be more honest to say ''I think'' than ''most criminals think''.

Not much of a fan of facts then, eh. I thought as much.

I think Cyclone was referring to the bit where you say ''most criminals think...''

How do you know?

Presumably because you base your opinions on ''how things make me feel and how situations effect me or how I think they would affect me''.

Perhaps it would be more honest to say ''I think'' than ''most criminals think''.

He asked about my opinion, which I base upon a lot of different things not just what I read, it takes those things I mentioned and facts in to consideration which you gents obviously only base your opinions upon what someone else tells you or what you read, picking points out of posts like cyclone and Ron eh . I thought as much

Like them you have nothing but the opportunity to pick apart others posts trying to belittle them, it's quite obvious you turn to that when you have no answers left because your opinion runs as far as what you have read.

There was an article in the Guardian yesterday about the prison with the lowest reoffending rate in Europe.

Loads of fascinating stuff in there, not least of which is that Norwegian PO's train for three years and British PO's train for six weeks.

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 20:54 ----------

He asked about my opinion, which I base upon a lot of different things not just what I read, it takes those things I mentioned and facts in to consideration which you gents obviously only base your opinions upon what someone else tells you or what you read, picking points out of posts like cyclone and Ron eh . I thought as much

Like them you have nothing but the opportunity to pick apart others posts trying to belittle them, it's quite obvious you turn to that when you have no answers left because your opinion runs as far as what you have read.

Have a read of that piece about the prison with the lowest reoffending rate in Europe, I'd be interested to know what you think.

Loads of fascinating stuff in there, not least of which is that Norwegian PO's train for three years and British PO's train for six weeks.

Have a read of that piece about the prison with the lowest reoffending rate in Europe, I'd be interested to know what you think.

Just have and have you read through the link I posted earlier to cyclone ?

I'm guessing not, but I will spell it out for you to save the hassle

Our prisons in Britain have all the same things as Norway they have tvs etc they have training courses and councillors etc yet we continue to have reoffenders

Why is that ?, is it just the british criminals or could it be our lax justice system isn't effective against our criminals, because we have quite a high rate of reoffenders yet they are getting cushy lives in prison.

I think he's on the floor being fanned by the missus.

Just have and have you read through the link I posted earlier to cyclone ?

I'm guessing not, but I will spell it out for you to save the hassle

Our prisons in Britain have all the same things as Norway they have tvs etc they have training courses and councillors etc yet we continue to have reoffenders

Why is that ?, is it just the british criminals or could it be our lax justice system isn't effective against our criminals, because we have quite a high rate of reoffenders yet they are getting cushy lives in prison.

No they don't. Please read the article before embarrassing yourself any further.

Archived