Charges brought against posters of 'Venables' and 'Thompson' images.

But they aren't at any time going to start selling marijuana so maybe come up with something more realistic or admit you have no answer.

It's not my job to come up with the money, that's up to the government. If they care about reducing reoffending they'll invest the money.

What about the person they killed they lost the freedom of having their life, why should the murderer not have to stay in prison till death ?

Because with a small number of exceptions where the risk would be too high, to do so would be inhumane.

It's not my job to come up with the money, that's up to the government. If they care about reducing reoffending they'll invest the money.

Because with a small number of exceptions where the risk would be too high, to do so would be inhumane.

Your responses equate to talking crap, you would do well as an mp :hihi:

Your second point makes no sense at all

Your responses equate to talking crap, you would do well as an mp :hihi:

Point out which part of 'If the government want to reduce reoffending they'll invest the money' is 'crap'

Your second point makes no sense at all

To keep someone in prison for the whole of their life is inhumane. If you're struggling with 'inhumane' try a dictionary.

Are you sure? TBH, I doubt that this would be the case. In effect, you're being charged with thinking you have broken the law, not actually breaking it.

My Bold=

This is certainly the case I can assure you.

I know someone who bought what he thought were ecstasy pills for a night out and as the deal was being done him and the dealer got jumped by the police and arrested.

When the pills got sent off to the forensics lab the lab report said they contained no MDMA or any illegal drugs yet my mate and the dealer both got charged, my mate for posession and the dealer for supplying as they both believed it was ecstacy so even though they were not drugs it was them believing them to be that they got charged.

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 21:56 ----------

When released from prison you are only given 1 weeks dole money even though they know you are not going to get anything for at least 2 weeks.

What are prisoners with no family supposed to do as lets be honest just being released from prison isn't a good start to getting a job is it?

I agree with you that they need to offer more support.

Point out which part of 'If the government want to reduce reoffending they'll invest the money' is 'crap'

To keep someone in prison for the whole of their life is inhumane. If you're struggling with 'inhumane' try a dictionary.

Wasn't it inhumane to murder someone else in the first place ?

Archived