The crazy Daisy

I used to go in on Saturday afternoons when it was dark and HOT! Lots of Bob Marley, reggae and black dudes looking cool in dreads. During the week they served great cheese omelettes at lunchtime, and when I told my mum she went in to check the place out!!

Thanks for bringing back some great memories of 'dangerous' times!

• 1 year later...
I used to go in on Saturday afternoons when it was dark and HOT! Lots of Bob Marley, reggae and black dudes looking cool in dreads. During the week they served great cheese omelettes at lunchtime, and when I told my mum she went in to check the place out!!

Yes.

I can remember the Saturday afternoons.

Those were the days!!

Saturday afternoon, then on to Rackhams cafe for the after club party. Mondays Northern Soul and Jazz Funk night

could be wrong but didnt ray stewart ex radio hallam dj work there

nope he never worked there he used to come in drunk as a skunk and stand at the bottom bar all everning the manager was called mr jamison (scottish ) if i remember rightly I worked there and it was a dump smelt of stale bear fags and pee lol hey ho those were the days All the staff would meet in the mulberry tavern before work

I know he owned the Mojo and the Penthouse, but I seem to have a memory of Peter Stringfellow owning the Daisy. I know that someone will correct me if my memory is playing tricks with me:)

Peter stringfellow never owned the crazy daisy