Should Page 3 be banned?

Should Page 3 be banned?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Should Page 3 be banned?

• Yes
    • No

Page 3 has been there for a long time, what difference does it make. Yet another excuse for the pc crowd to get out their torches and pitchforks I see. Try putting all that effort into helping africans or petitioning government instead.

See post 41

Who cares about tits...Africans are dying. :D

This is one of the reasons I'm not fully behind the "Ban Page 3" movement, as much as I agree.

A. Forcing the issue to the point of banning it is wrong.

B. Expecting this old fashioned idea to be dropped tomorrow is unrealistic.

I can even foresee the lower gutter press (Daily Star, Daily Sport) carrying it on for years further than The Sun will.

So ultimately, it should go away - but it won't.

I don't really care one way or the other, but wouldn't ban it. The sun serves a purpose, if someone has it under their arm you know they will be stupid and bigoted without having to actually engage them in conversation.

I hate arguments like this. Really shallow dumb nonsense.

Here is something I don't care about.

Thus it is silly to care about it.

Thus, you are all silly.

My point being, that the issue, or discussion about pictures of topless women in a newspaper/s (which has been a topic on here before, if I'm not mistaken), is IMHO a fairly trivial matter, but hey jump on your high horse why don't ya :roll:

Then again shallow dumb nonsense accounts for a fair old percentage of the forum eh Chris, why should I be any different :D

no it shouldn't be banned - people should simply look at their own daughters, imagine them being paraded in their knickers in murdoch's rag and agree not to buy the piece of crap until they put something better on page 3.

page 3 would disappear pretty quickly.

Wow! Are you sure you're on the right forum? Quite a sensible answer that! You'd make a terrible politician though.

Archived