Immigration put into perspective.

I took your post in context of the list in the link. UK number 6 on the list, behind USA, Russia, Canada, Germany and Saudi. All much larger countries with lower population densities.

Ah common sense, I imagine you find it as useful as me. :)

Why don't migrants go to countries like Mongolia or Kazakhstan that have low population density?

We should be proud that they want to come to our country, abide by the law and contribute to society and your welcome to Britain.

Talking about population did you see the news about the mother of 11 getting a house specially built for her?

Do you think they should build her a house in Mongolia or Kazakhstan to help with their low population? :hihi:

We should be proud that they want to come to our country, abide by the law and contribute to society and your welcome to Britain.

Talking about population did you see the news about the mother of 11 getting a house specially built for her?

Do you think they should build her a house in Mongolia or Kazakhstan to help with their low population? :hihi:

That arrangement sounds good to me.

Archived