Immigration put into perspective.

I took your post in context of the list in the link. UK number 6 on the list, behind USA, Russia, Canada, Germany and Saudi. All much larger countries with lower population densities.

+1

I think it was pretty obvious that Mr Smith's post was in the context of the top immigrant destinations.

Unless you're being deliberately obtuse that is.

It's obviously blatantly false, but if you think I'm spending the next three hours pointing that out to a person with your laughable credentials you can boil your face for soup.

Here you go AGAIN trolling,why dont you try to answer the mans question instead of saying its false and then abusing the poster.:mad:

Here you go AGAIN trolling,why dont you try to answer the mans question instead of saying its false and then abusing the poster.:mad:

It was an obviously false statement ; there are many countries less well equipped than ours to cope with immigration.

Which question do you want me to answer?

Indians, pakistanis, Germans, Irish and polish top 5.

Nothing wrong with migrants at all, we should take more and be happy they want to come here work hard, build businesses.

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 20:50 ----------

Aye, and if they are here now - take a mate with you when you go. Our services just cannot cope any more.

Angel.

The more migrants paying taxes here the better. Services are stronger Because of migrants, hospitals are run by migrants.

---------- Post added 01-03-2013 at 20:52 ----------

We should be proud that they want to come to our country, abide by the law and contribute to society and your welcome to Britain.

Talking about population did you see the news about the mother of 11 getting a house specially built for her?

Do you think they should build her a house in Mongolia or Kazakhstan to help with their low population? :hihi:

Exactly and we get the chance to go to any other country or live anywhere in Europe. It's a fantastic arrangement.

Archived