Newfield school friends

jaycee49

Thank you for answering Thai its good to share memories of the times spent at school. Some of the school dinners were terrible, I hated Thursdays as it was cheese pie chips and what passed as baked beans followed by butterscotch tart. Yuk.

Are there any girls out there who went to new field school between 1962 and 1965 if so I would like to hear from you.

My sister Rita Johnson went to Newfield. Her friends there were Ann & Kathleen Adams. If anyone can put me in touch with either one of them that would be greatful.

hi banksia. i was in the same class as rita johnson and i also know anne adams but unfortunately dont know her whereabouts.

Thanks for that. I assume you don't know their married names either ? I am Rita's sister. She died last year and I would like to let Ann in particular know as they were very good friends. They lost contact when Rita became too ill to correspond.

Archived