BBC accused of terrorist activity in UK court by conspiracy theorist

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284337/TV-licence-evader-refused-pay-BBC-covered-facts-9-11.html#ixzz2Lx1GkaQZ

Interesting article in today's Mail.

The only criticism I have really is that they say the BBC "allegedly" reported the collapse of 'building 7' over 20 mins early. It is an undisputed fact. (as seen in the video below)

Tony Rooke talks about his case in this vid-

Pfffftt!

Claim on the youtube Vid: "Tony Rooke has been granted a court hearing where he is challenging the BBC's support of terrorist activity".

Actual factual fact: He was summoned for not paying his license.

Granted a court hearing, eh, vResistance?

Any comment?

Won't hold my breath...

Pfffftt!

Claim on the youtube Vid: "Tony Rooke has been granted a court hearing where he is challenging the BBC's support of terrorist activity".

Actual factual fact: He was summoned for not paying his license.

Granted a court hearing, eh, vResistance?

Any comment?

Won't hold my breath...

lol, wait for the next thrilling installment where he's up before the beak for doing 42 in a 30mph zone which will be described as "being granted a judicial review of whether Prince Philip is an illuminati lizard"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284337/TV-licence-evader-refused-pay-BBC-covered-facts-9-11.html#ixzz2Lx1GkaQZ

The only criticism I have really is that they say the BBC "allegedly" reported the collapse of 'building 7' over 20 mins early. It is an undisputed fact. (as seen in the video below)

What happened to your hero Tony Farrell - wasn't he summoned for non-payment of council tax - his "defence" being that paying council tax contributed to terrorism.

Was that another "success".

---------- Post added 26-02-2013 at 18:01 ----------

You've missed out the more amusing part of the story in that this is all down to someone refusing to pay his licence fee because he believed the BBC to be part of a cover up!

I think he was saying the BBC were a terrorist organisation :hihi:

You call it interesting. I call it a pile of cack.

Archived