BBC accused of terrorist activity in UK court by conspiracy theorist

A logical principle called Ockham's razor.

Some people there would have had to know something. And if you're right then surely they didn't stop at the BBC, and must have fed news stories to other organisations right?

Ah no sorry I did misunderstand you on that last part. What you said was not clear. Allow me to try again:No I don't think it's that strange at all that the building did in fact collapse half an hour later. The reason they made the mistake in the first place was because they misinterpreted a report saying it was badly damaged. The explanation does not rely on an unlikely coincidence, as you seem to imply.

Anyways, if you do reply again I've just thought of another question that seems even more important.

If, as you claim, it was a conspiracy, then why on earth would they have to script the news? How would that day have gone any differently? Can you imagine the meeting?

Lizard-person no.1

"Hey, you know what? We should write up some reports about how all the buildings we're gonna blow up are gonna collapse and then give them to the media so they know what to say"

Lizard-person no.2

"Yeah that's a great idea, that way we can involve loads more people from news organisations across the world in our conspiracy, and have even more people who know about it, for pretty much no reason"

Lizard-person no.3

"all glory to the hypnotoad!"

I know the temptation is nigh on unavoidable but if you removed the **** taking from that you'd have a point which vR would immediately show his acceptance of by studiously ignoring it.

show me one other clip of a building falling in that fashion that wasnt pulled,just one.

I think you've fallen into the classic trap of conspiracy freaks - if something isn't on Youtube, you can't accept that it's real. Sad really.

I think you've fallen into the classic trap of conspiracy freaks - if something isn't on Youtube, you can't accept that it's real. Sad really.

I guess there isnt any then.I could say some people will believe owt,and if you think untouched buildings just fall down then theres really something wrong with you.

Poking a little hole in 2 buildings which have 274 Massive H shaped girders running up their centres wont make them fall down,it just defies common sense but theres little of that round here.

I guess there isnt any then.I could say some people will believe owt,and if you think untouched buildings just fall down then theres really something wrong with you.

WTC7 untouched? There was a large gouge taken out of a corner of the building for over a quarter of its height where it was hit by debris from one of the twin towers collapsing.

Obviously you are a better judge of the state of buildings than the experienced firefighters on the scene...........not.

WTC7 untouched? There was a large gouge taken out of a corner of the building for over a quarter of its height where it was hit by debris from one of the twin towers collapsing.

Obviously you are a better judge of the state of buildings than the experienced firefighters on the scene...........not.

show us a picture of this supposed damage then?

---------- Post added 27-02-2013 at 17:54 ----------

As for firefighters opinions,they were coming out stating there were bombs in there!

Archived